Saturday, December 3, 2011

ToysRUs.com: *HOT* LeapFrog My Pal Scout or Voilet Only $6.66 Each Shipped!


Woah! Talk about a smoking hot deal! If you are hoping to cross a few more Christmas gifts off your list, then you’ll definitely want to check out this deal over on ToysRUs.com. You can score a total of 3 LeapFrog My Pal Scout and or My Pal Voilet bears for only $19.98 (+ tax) shipped!

Just add a total of 3 to your cart. They are on sale for just $9.99 each + buy 2 get 1 FREE! Even sweeter, these bears qualify for FREE shipping with ShopRunner! And, I know that most of you snatched up a FREE year of ShopRunner yesterday! So your final cost will be just $19.98 (+ tax) shipped, which makes each bear only $6.66! Wow!

* As a price comparison, My Pal Violet is going for $18.88 on Amazon (and that’s just for 1!).


* Go through ShopAtHome.com to score 1% cash back on your ToysRUs.com purchases (every little bit helps, right?).

Hurry to order… these will sell out fast!

(Thanks, Hip2save!)

1 comment:

  1. I love Leap Frog toys. Top quality and this is a really good buy! Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete