Saturday, June 4, 2011

Reminder: Enter to win an envelope full of FREE product coupons!

For some reason, my picture doesn't want to show up.

The envelope includes the following coupons:
FREE (1) pint of Breve Creme coffee creamer Any Flavor up to a $3 value
FREE Voskos Greek Yogurt
FREE John Frieda Precision Foam Colour
FREE tub of Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Wipes
FREE Zyrtec 5 count up to $7 value
FREE Beech-Nut Stage 4 product
FREE Planters Almonds
FREE 20 ct or larger bag of Halls Cough Drops

I will be out of town the weekend of 6/10 for a wedding. I will schedule some awesome posts for everyone and will update as much as possible when I'm gone, but I wanted to do something fun before I leave. I have 8 FREE product coupons to giveaway to one lucky reader and if I come across anymore before the end of this giveaway, I will add them to the envelope as well! There are many ways to enter, so be sure to complete as many of them as possible to increase your chance at winning! This giveaway will end Monday, June 13th at 12:00 AM CST.

Go here to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment