Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's worth buying at Trader Joe's 6/5-6/11!



UPDATE: It has been brought to my attention that Trader Joe's DOES in fact accept Manufacturer coupons!

I'll be honest, I have no idea what Trader Joe's coupon policy is. I've never even stepped foot in the store, as of yet(I've heard good things!). If you live near me, Des Moines recently got a Trader Joes. From what I can tell from their website, they do not have a coupon policy as of yet and I'm not entirely sure whether or not they even accept coupons so YMMV. I did, however find a weekly match-up (if anyone is interested!) so if anyone knows Trader Joe's coupon policy or whether or not they accept coupons..be sure to let us know in the comments!

Pacific Natural Almond Milk – $1.69 each
Use $1/1 Pacific Natural Printable Coupon
69¢ each after coupon

McCanns Irish Oatmeal (16oz) – $2.99 each
Use $1/1 McCanns Printable Coupon (use zip code 04737 or 90210)
$1.99 each after coupon

Earth Balance Organic Butter – $3.29 each
Use $1/1 Earth Balance Printable Coupon
$2.29 each after coupon

Nature’s Gate Hand Soap – $4.29 each
Use $2/1 Natures Gate Printable Coupon
$2.29 each after coupon

Del Monte Pineapple – $2.99 each
Use $1.25/2 Del Monte Printable Coupon
$2.37 each wyb 2 after coupon

Morningstar Patties, links, or bacon - $3.39 each
Use $1/1 Morningstar Printable Coupon
$2.39 each after coupon

Reed Ginger brew – $3.49 each
Use $1/1 Reed Ginger Printable Coupon
$2.49 each after coupon

(Thanks, Diva Desirae!)

No comments:

Post a Comment