Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Super Cute Hello Kitty Watches Only $2- $3!! Plus Free Shipping!

I apologize for the lack of posts..I had a rough day. I assure you that I plan on getting back on schedule now and I'll be posting the Hy-Vee coupon match-up sometime between now and tomorrow afternoon. Tonight I found something that made me smile! (And trust me, I really needed it!)

Focal Price (deal site) has Hello Kitty watches from $2-$3 with free shipping!!

Here are just a few of the adorable watches they have right now:


This Kitty Pattern Round Shaped Crystal Watch Dial PU ships for only $3.39!

This Kitty Pattern Round Shaped Watch Dial Alloy Shell PU is only $3.02 shipped!


This Kitty Pattern Round Shaped Watch Dial with Crystal Golden Shell is only $3.41 shipped!

Just go here to check them out..these would be a great gift idea to stock up on!

Keep in mind these are not Sanrio watches, but I was reading through the comments and everyone was very happy with the quality and loved them!

I would grab these before they sell out!

No comments:

Post a Comment