Monday, November 21, 2011

Walgreens: Select Toys Only $2.33 Each ($6.99 Value!)


UPDATE: YMMV, as this deal appears to not be ringing up the way I have posted for most readers. If that’s the case at your local Walgreens, you can still score a sweet deal… the toys will ring up buy one at $6.99 get one FREE, so $3.50 each!

If you are looking for some nice, yet still inexpensive stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts, you may want to head on over to Walgreens. Through 11/23, select toys are on sale buy one at $6.99 – get one FREE! Apparently, if you buy 3 toys together they will ring up 3/$13.98 AND also ring up buy one get one FREE. So you may be able to score the following deal by combining both sales…

Buy 6 select toys on sale 3/$13.98 + buy one get one free
Final cost only $13.98 for all 6 toys – $2.33 each!

Seems like a great deal to me! And these would also make great donations to Toys for Tots! I'm still waiting to see if I get enough referrals on No More Rack to donate to Blank Children's Hospital, but you're welcome to donate an item and I'll personally take it to Blank whether or not I get enough referrals!

No comments:

Post a Comment