Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 great beginning to coupon videos

I know I've mentioned this a lot, but I've really been busy with schoolwork. I'll pick up where I left off after this semester is finished, but for now I've really got to get my butt in gear. One thing I'm getting behind on in the blog is the beginning to coupon day to day feature. I think I got as far as Monday lol! For now, you can continue asking questions and watch hip2save.com for deals/newbie information. I'll pick back up on what I each week probably the first week in May. I'll still post as much information as I can to continue to help everyone begin their couponing journey and I'll also continue to post what I get each week with my coupons and what I get in the mail. I'm really sorry for the delay, I guess I really should have waited to blog until after the semester finished up.

*Whew* Now that I got that out of the way, here are 2 videos that explain a lot of questions for beginning couponers and also how to properly use coupons. These both came from Collin at hip2save.


Beginning to coupon questions


How to use coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment