Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Another way I earn money (or gift cards) online!

I've been kind of neglecting the blog this week. Reality is setting in that Spring term is almost over and I'm nowhere near done. I promise I'll do better over the summer!

Another way I earn money (gift cards really) for vacation is Mypoints. They're one of my favorites, but you have to be patient with them. It takes me about a year to accumulate enough points to get a high value gift card, but for just clicking on emails throughout the year, it's worth it!

With Mypoints, you can earn gift cards from many retailers. I mainly earn points by simply clicking on the emails they send and earning 5 points. You can also earn points by shopping through Mypoints, printing coupons from their site, completing offers, and more. I've been a a member of MyPoints for years and I've earned many gift cards through them. This year I have enough points to redeem for a $50 Marriott gift card and I'm so excited! Hotels can be so expensive, even if you're only staying a couple of nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment