Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 2: Getting started

MONDAY
I may edit this post later, because honestly I've been so busy with schoolwork that I've neglected couponing for the day. I can't even honestly think straight haha. But anyway, today is the day that I really start clipping and organizing my coupons. Before I really start clipping my coupons, or printing any off for that matter, I need to determine what items I need to purchase that week. So, I first make a list and see if there are any corresponding sales in the store ads. If there is, then I'll clip any coupons that will sweeten the deal. If you ever need a specific product and are wondering if there is a coupon available, the best place to search for it in the Hip2Save Coupon Database. You can search for any and all coupons, including home mailers, printable, store-only, in-store, Facebook, and many other types of coupons! That way I don't overlook any coupons that might make my purchases even cheaper!

Next, I head over to coupons.com, redplum.com, allyou.com, and target.com to check out their new weekly coupons. Every Sunday they add new coupons and you want to be sure you print off any coupons that you may be interested in as early in the week as possible. This is because each coupon only has a certain number of prints for all couponers to use. The high value coupons are gone really fast, so you want to be quick!

If I see any other great coupons posted on any of my favorite couponing websites, I'll print them off as they're posted throughout the week and save them in an envelope until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment