Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How do I get started?

Catalinas, Register Rewards, RP, SS, GM, PG...it's easy to get lost in coupon lingo. Understandably, it's hard to get started when you're so overwhelmed. Starting this Sunday, I'm going to start posting what I am doing each day to get ready for my big weekly shopping trip, which is typically Friday. Once I finish these posts next Friday, I'm going to copy and paste them into a tab (which is located across the top of my blog) so that everyone can access them whenever they need to. Currently, you'll find my about me and basics on how to get started, as well as coupon jargon. I encourage everyone to look those tabs over, they will help you TREMENDOUSLY with getting started. I hope everyone is having a good week, happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment